We have Two Delivery Options for your Convenience
FREE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Free Curbside delivery is our standard delivery method and is offered as a free service to you. Using this method your massage chair will arrive in its factory boxes, unassembled. Once your package gets close to home, the freight company will call you to schedule the delivery. They will deliver your package to your street level on its pallet, and you will be responsible for getting it into your home or business. Some of these boxes can weigh in excess of 200 pounds, so if you do choose this option you may want to have someone help you move it and assemble it. This is a good option for someone who is comfortable assembling their massage chair with the help of the owner’s manual or video tutorials online. Free shipping is to the lower 48 states. Contact us for a shipping quote if you need delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
Things to Consider when choosing this delivery option:
- If you live in an upstairs apartment without an elevator, the delivery company will not bring your massage chair up a set of stairs. If this is the case we recommend seeking assistance to get the massage chair upstairs or consider getting our white glove delivery.
- Assembly is Required - Your massage chair ships to you in the factory boxes requiring assembly upon arrival (on most models). If you can follow the instructions, or watch our videos, this is generally pretty simple and can take anywhere from 30-90 minutes depending on which massage chair you purchased. Assembly usually consists of attaching the arms and foot rest, and connecting air hoses.
- Consider the size of the box! We are still adding box sizes to our website at the time of this writing, but should you wish to know whether or not the box will fit through your door, feel free to call us at 888.346.3220.
Plus, we use national shipping partners with years of experience who you can depend on for excellent service. When you are interested in assistance with setup and in-home unboxing and assembly, you'll want to check out the options for White Glove Delivery below.
WHERE DOES MASSAGECHAIRPLANET.COM DELIVER?
INSPECT ALL BOXES UPON DELIVERY
Please inspect the boxes of your new furniture upon delivery of your order. If you notice any slight damage to the packaging that you think might affect the product, please open that section of the box to see if there’s any damage to the item, mark it on the receipt or bill of lading with a clear description of the nature of the damage. If the boxes are severely damaged, please refuse the shipment and make a notation on the freight bill that there was significant visible damage and you refused to accept it. Your signature on the receipt is your acknowledgment that your merchandise is satisfactory and delivered as ordered.
In the event that your order arrives damaged or if you have any concerns regarding any aspects of the delivery, please email us immediately at email@example.com or call us at 888.346.3220 for a resolution.
Please note that you DO need to inspect the boxes when receiving the merchandise. If the box is damaged and it is not noted on the delivery receipt, we will not be responsible to replace or fix the merchandise. Please keep the original packaging as it is required for us to process the claim..
If the driver comes out to deliver your items and you are not home for your scheduled time, there will be a $75 attempt fee. If we do not collect this fee the product will not be delivered and all shipping charges associated with the purchase and our re-stocking fee will be charged.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
White Glove Delivery is the delivery and assembly of your massage chair. A professional two-person team will coordinate the best day and time for delivery. Deliveries are only performed Monday – Friday during normal business hours. If a Saturday delivery is required please call us before placing the order to see if the white glove delivery agent in your area performs Saturday deliveries and how much additional it will cost. Once they arrive your chair will be brought into your house, carried up or down up to two flights of stairs if needed, and completely assembled. They remove all the packaging and have you do a test run to make sure everything is in working order.
This is an added delivery service and the cost starts* at $149, and is designed to help anyone that may need help moving their massage chair into their house and having it assembled. An important note is that this service will bring the massage chair into your home and into your room of choice. Please measure all door openings leading to the room you want it in to assure they are wide enough for the chair you selected. Once the shipment leaves if it does not fit through any doorway the chair cannot be refused and if returned all applicable return charges will be charged. This includes all freight charges (both to you and back to us) and the white glove delivery fee of $149 is not refundable.
*Upcharge may apply to certain models and if you live in a rural area.
WHY GET A WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY?
We recommend the white glove delivery option if you do not have help available to move the boxes into your home or have a way to assemble the chair. These massage chairs come in heavy factory sealed boxes and are not easy for one person to move around. If you do not have a friend or family member available during the time of delivery we recommend purchasing the white glove service so that the heavy lifting, movement of the heavy boxes and set-up of the massage chair is done for you.
Things to know about the White Glove Delivery Service
- White Glove Delivery is an added service and the cost starts at $149.
- As an added service, White Glove Delivery is non-refundable.
- A two-person furniture installation team will deliver, unpack, and assemble your new massage chair in your room of choice providing it’s up or down up to two flights of stairs and it fits through all doorways leading into that room.
- The Delivery team will do a test run of your massage chair with you to ensure things are working as intended. They will not teach you how to work it. They are mainly there for the physical labor aspect. If you need assistance using the chair please review the owner’s manual or call us for assistance.
- Keep the original boxes and packaging for at least 30 days after delivery in case you wish to return the chair. We will not accept returns if the chair cannot be shipped back to us in the original box and packaging. Please see our return policy for further details.
- White Glove Delivery does add a few days to the delivery time. This is due to the delivery company having to process receipt of your massage chair, and then coordinate a delivery time with you.
- The White Glove Delivery company will be calling you to arrange delivery. A time window will be set for your delivery time, usually 2-4 hours.
- If you wish to cancel or order a White Glove Delivery after your massage chair has shipped an additional rerouting charge will apply.
- If you would like the White Glove Delivery Facility to hold on to your massage chair and delay delivery for an extended period of time (usually longer than 10 days) Be advised that additional storage fees will apply at a rate of $10/day.
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States (Excludes Hawaii & Alaska) for FREE. If you live in Hawaii or Alaska please give us a call for a shipping quote. We currently do not deliver internationally at this time. More information regarding our delivery and service times is available below, but should you have any questions please give us a call at 888.220.4068 and we would be happy to answer any questions. If you live in a rural city an upcharge may apply.